Enjoying your 2020 so far??

lady_linni

Enjoying your 2020 so far??

Post by lady_linni » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Hi! Hope you all are enjoying the beginning of the New Year so far! Have you been sticking to your resolutions?? :D

I've been attending quite a few munches here in the valley since I've been home from my holiday travels, and have had a ton of fun meeting new folks! If you see me at a munch or an event make sure to say hi! Unfortunately my time at home is quickly coming to end. I will be leaving PHX on February 7th, 2020 for my combined Midwest/eastcoat tour visiting all of my favorite cities. I shall return mid to end of march.

I will be available until 2/6! My typical schedule is 1pm-7pm Mon-Fri but I am flexible if you're are wanting earlier or later. I enjoy multi Mistress sessions as well if you'd like to add another Mistress to the mix! I am also excited to announce that Princess Kimmi and I are now offering doubles....the great thing about these particular doubles is Princess Kimmi is a switch so you can dominate this bratty little kitten right alongside me or you can receive your spankings bent over right alongside her. SOOO many kinky options!

Friendly reminder: my next Sunday Femdom Funday is less than two weeks away! Make sure to type in Loyalty when purchasing tickets for a discount for all Den regulars. And to those who have attended the first two thank you so much for the support. I plan on throwing one more 4/5, and unfortunately April's party will be the last one until October.

purchase tickets here >>> http://sundayfemdomfunday.eventbrite.com

FYI I accept all friend requests on
Fetlife @Lady_Linni
Twitter @Lady_Linni
Facebook Elle Linni
Snap @AmazonGoddess10
I have to remake my Instagram it was deleted. :(

Have a great rest of your weekend!